Saturday 18 February 2017

The Sunday Post #2


 


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog. 




Life: This week has been a busy yet boring kind of week. I finally stopped procrastinating and finished some of my work. I had gotten really distracted last week, and hadn't been able to concentrate on any work, so I am really glad that I finally managed to do it. I've also been attending my college lectures this week, so that also kept my day busy. I also finally started to get back into reviewing ( I haven't been doing it for last few months), so I also managed to catch up on some reviews this week too!




Blog: I realized that I haven't been a lot active on my blog in past few months, but I finally starting giving it more importance and am trying to keep it updated as often as possible. I am finding it really fun to write all these post, and I have no idea why I didn't do it sooner! I'm still getting a hang of it, yes, even after so many months I have still not entirely figured it out. But I am trying and would love to keep blogging from now on. I have discovered many new blogs, and since my blog is in initial stage, I don't expect a lot of people, but I am glad that some of you actually read my posts and leave comments. It really means a lot! 



Books: My 2017 started off very slow in terms of books. And also, I haven't been able to find any good books lately :/  I also haven't read a lot of books this year (blame it on my freelancing work!) And my recent read was really bad :( 

Buuut, I am now finally reading two books which I am absolutely loving!! I am currently rereading A Darker Shade of Magic, and am also going to reread second book of the series to prepare myself for the release of A Conjuring of Light! And I can actually count that for my 2017 reading challenge! Finally we have a rereading option! About time, Goodreads! 

 Another book I'm reading is Illuminae, which is going really good. So you can expect two reviews from me this coming week! 

And if you want to keep up with my bookish updates and other fun stuff, you can also follow me on Instagram where I post bookish pics! @jennysbookworld

Last week:



This week:

Review: Illuminae

Shelf Control #1

Review: A Darker Shade of Magic


Okay, that's all for today!! I'll be back soon with my new posts. Until then, keep reading! <3

4 comments:

  1. Hey just came across your blog! nice style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been busy. I am glad you are back to reviewing and getting your blog on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, and I'm really glad to be back on blogging :) Thanks for commenting!! :)

      Delete