Friday 29 June 2018

Top 5 places to visit in Udaipur

Hey guys!

So I'm back again, with a different kind of blog post. This time, I decided to share my experience of visiting Udaipur. I thought, since this is my personal blog, and I love travelling, why not include that too? That way, I'll be able to keep track of my travelling adventures!

So it was a quick decision to visit Rajasthan, India. We've been wanting to take a vacation for almost entire summer, so it was about time. And finally we decided on Udaipur, which is also called City of Lakes.

So here I am going to share top 5 places that you must visit on your trip to Udaipur.


1. City Palace.

Now, City Palace is something you just can't miss! Right from its historic architecture, to the view out looking entire city, this Palace is simply beautiful. The intricate carvings on its walls, the history of Raja and Rani (King and Queen), the equipment they used in their life, it's all really intriguing. 


I love learning about historic moments, so this was a perfect place for me. 

The entry fee is 330 Rs. for an adult, but if you're a student like me, just show them your id and you'll get the entry for only 120 Rs.! 

Here are some pictures of City Palace.


 















2. Lake Pichola 

Udaipur itself is called City of Lakes, so the trip is incomplete without visiting one of the famous lakes, Lake Pichola. It's situated in the center of the city, and if you decided to go boating in it, which I highly recommend, you'll able to see Lake Palace from up close. Lake palace is one of the best places to stay (and pricey) in Udaipur, many shoots of movies has taken place in this palace, so you can only imagine.



3. Saheliyon Ki Bari

This garden have been famous since ages, literally. And even now, it looks same as before. It has its own history, plus really pretty flowers and scenery.










4. Monsoon Palace.

We didn't plan on going here, but our friend told us about this place, and it seemed pretty cool in pictures, so we made an impromptu trip on the last day of our stay. Unfortunately, when we went, renovation was in progress, so we couldn't see much of this Palace, but the view from there was breathtaking!! Even this has appeared in many movies! 









5. Hathipole Market.

This is Udaipur's local market, and you'll find all the traditional clothes, jewelry, showcases here. If you're in mood for shopping and want to get souvenirs, do visit this place.






So that's all for now!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post! Drop in comments if you have visited this place before or would like to! :)

Have a great day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment