Sunday 25 November 2018

Book review: 20 Diamond Rules For Ultimate Well-Being

41834689
Rating 
Review 
This book was very different than the books I normally read. I have read very few non fiction books, so I wasn't sure what to expect from this one. But right from the beginning, I found this book to be very insightful and helpful in our day to day life.

I needed some motivation in my life, and this was a perfect book for me. I loved the simplicity of this book, it's not one of those books which just talks and talks about positivity, because real life is not always flowers and happiness. And we have to accept that fact. This book talks about little things that you can add to your daily goals, and actually feel like you have achieved something.


We always come to a point in our life where we feel lost, or don't know what to do, and such self help books always contribute in some way. If you take at least one advice and it makes your life better, it's a book worth reading. This book talks about almost everything phase of our life, and how to react to the problems that we face. There were many things that really stayed with me, and I definitely needed some positive vibes and motivation in my life, so this book was a perfect read.

And if you have some time on your hands, this book isn't very long and will definitely help you overcome little hurdles in your life. If you need a little push, go and read this book!

1 comment: